Proof of Concept Development Kits
Available Now for Qualified Customers
Give your team a head start developing your next generation cloud network without compromise.
Try the 4th generation of Spectrum switches purpose built for leaf/spine datacenter applications and powered by the 12.8Tbps Spectrum-3 ASIC through this special offer. The SN4000 is the latest addition to the NVIDIA Networking Spectrum Open Ethernet switch family, providing industry-leading features and performance at speeds of 1GbE through 400GbE. An ideal choice for web scale IT and cloud datacenter deployments where high speed 400GbE connectivity or high density 50/100/200GbE ports are required.
SN4000 Open Ethernet Switch Development Kit Highlights
- Low-cost entry into 400GbE connectivity or high density 50/100/200GbE
- Limited quantity, development pricing for qualified customers
- Fully customizable to your specific system/application testing requirements
- Everything you need to get a lab-ready system up and running:
- SN4000 Open Ethernet Switch
- ConnectX-6 Ethernet Adapters or BlueField SmartNICs
- Cables, Optics and Accessories
- First Year Silver Technical Support and Hardware Warranty
- Reference Documentation and Solutions to Help You Get Started
The SN4000 series switches are the 4th generation of Spectrum switches, purpose-built for leaf/spine/super-spine datacenter applications. Allowing maximum flexibility, SN4000 series provides port speeds spanning from 1GbE to 400GbE, and a port density that enables full rack connectivity to any server at any speed. In addition, the uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios to suit any application requirement.
The SN4000 series is ideal for building wire-speed and cloud-scale layer-2 and layer-3 networks. The SN4000 platforms deliver high performance, consistent low latency along with support for advanced software defined networking features, making it the ideal choice for web scale IT, cloud, hyperconverged storage and data analytics applications.
Why NVIDIA Networking?
- The only vendor selling end-to-end Ethernet Connectivity solutions – Switches, Adapters, Cables, Software and Support.
- Founded as a state-of-the-art silicon chip (ASIC) manufacturer, NVIDIA Networking designs and builds intelligent ASICs that power the switches, adapters, and cables.
- Systems built to maximize datacenter connectivity ROI through density, scale, and performance with the smallest footprint and lowest power consumption.
- Increased efficiency with scale and functionality with concurrent VXLAN and RoCE support.
- Industry leading buffering and microburst absorption to assure fair and predictable performance.
- Exceptional telemetry with What Just Happened (WJH) analysis, detection and troubleshooting.
- Open Ethernet with a choice of Network OS.