Returns and Exchanges
Return Policy (Defective Products)
For any product that is defective upon receipt or during the service life of the product, repair or replacement must be handled according to Mellanox RMA Policy.
- To check your NVIDIA Networking part serial number RMA coverage and review your warranty status and eligibility, click here to check your service and support coverage.
- To save you time and the trouble of submitting a redundant RMA Request, we kindly ask that you first review the recommended troubleshooting checklist here.
To obtain an RMA from NVIDIA Networking, please complete and submit the Mellanox RMA Request Form. For information on how to fill in the form, please read the RMA Request Form Guide or watch the RMA Tutorial.
Upon receipt of your RMA request, NVIDIA Networking will validate the Warranty status of the products based on the serial numbers provided and in its discretion issue an RMA Number.
If you need any assistance with RMAs to NVIDIA Networking, please contact the NVIDIA Networking Store.
Return Policy (For Non-Defective Products)
To return a new, non-defective product, you must receive approval prior to returning to NVIDIA Networking Store. A RMA request will be approved only within thirty calendar days from the date of original invoice for the purchase of the product. If you have a question about the eligibility of a return, please contact us to request a RMA. For all RMA requests for non-defective products, a photo of the product showing original condition is required and a restocking fee of 25% will be applied to the return credit.
Except in the case of an error made by NVIDIA Networking Store, the customer accepts responsibility for the cost of freight (both original and return shipment). All returns must be unused, in the same state in which you received them and contained in the original packaging. All returns must also be received within thirty days of the issuance of the RMA. Packages returned without authorization or that are not acceptable for return will be shipped back to you at your expense. Maintenance agreements, warranty enhancements and software licenses are not eligible for return.
Any online transaction, phone order or purchase order submitted to NVIDIA Networking Store is subject to cancellation at our discretion. Due to the unique nature of each order, please contact us directly to determine if an order is eligible for cancellation.
To process a return with NVIDIA Networking Store, follow these simple steps:
- Determine the eligibility of your return based on the criteria above.
- Contact us via phone toll-free at (855) 897-1098 or here online via email to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Place a copy of your invoice in the box and write your RMA number on the outside of the box using a permanent marker.
- Insure the package for your protection, and send the package to the following address:NVIDIA Networking Store
c/o: Returns - (RMA#) and RIM Logistics LTD
1750 Central Ave
Roselle, IL 60172-1682
United States of America
Once the return has been received and processed by NVIDIA Networking Store, a credit will be issued using the original method of payment. You will be notified via email or phone with a confirmation of the credit once issued.