SN2100 Proof Of Concept Bundle
Lab Ready Mellanox
Spectrum SN2100 Ethernet
Proof of Concept Bundles
Configurable bundles up to five switches,
speeds of 10/25/40/50/56/100GbE and choice
of network operating systems
Mellanox Spectrum SN2100 Ethernet Proof of Concept Bundles are designed to prove the performance and value of Mellanox Ethernet.
New to Mellanox? Looking to increase the speed of your existing Mellanox network? Using Mellanox InfiniBand, but want to try Ethernet? Introducing a complete end-to-end Ethernet bundle featuring the Mellanox Spectrum SN2100 switch, a high density, side-by-side 10/25/40/50/56/100GbE switching solution. A lab ready, low-cost entry point to world-class, high speed Ethernet performance. Experience higher data speeds, the lowest latency, and zero packet loss. See this hardware perform first hand in your environment.
The SN2100 switch provides a high density, side-by-side 100GbE switching solution which scales up to 128 25GbE ports in 1RU for the growing demands of today’s database, storage and data centers environments. The SN2100 switch is an ideal spine and top of rack (ToR) solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port and port density that enables full rack connectivity to any server at any speed. The flexible port speed configuration allows a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
- Low cost of entry to Mellanox
- Open Ethernet connectivity at speeds of 10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- Everything you need to get started
- Up to five Spectrum SN2100 Ethernet switches
- ConnectX-4 or ConnectX-4 LX network interface cards
- Cables and optics for making connections
- Rack kits for mounting switches
- First year of Mellanox technical support and warranty
- The only vendor selling end-to-end Ethernet Connectivity solutions – Adapters, Switches, Cables, Software, and Support
- The Mellanox difference is in the chip. Founded as a state-of-the-art silicon chip (ASIC) manufacturer, Mellanox designs and builds their intelligent ASICs that power the switches, adapters, and cables.
- Systems built to maximize datacenter connectivity ROI through density, scale, and performance with the smallest footprint and lowest power consumption.
- Open Ethernet with a choice of Network OS.
SN2100 Ethernet Bundle Configurator
Based on your answers to the questions below, the configurator will return details about the each bundle on the next page, including a downloadable PDF data sheet and Proof of Concept Playbook to assist with configuration and deployment (for two or five switch configurations only).